Dean of Students
1068 Carlisle Hwy
Charlotte, Michigan 48813
Regular Day 8:40 a.m. - 3:36 pm
Half Day 8:40 a.m. - 11:40 a.m., No lunch
4th Grade Lunch: 12:26- 1:01
5th Grade Lunch: 12:05- 12:40
6th Grade Lunch: 11:26- 12:01
Charlotte Upper Elementary will foster a collaborative relationship with our community and provide a safe, engaging environment that guides and supports the academic, social, and emotional development of all learners.
Wonder Movie Showing
Homecoming Sidewalk Decorationg Downtown
Celebrating our Differences
Learning Made Fun
PBS Fun Event
Positive Post It Day 2017
PTO Hosted End-Of-The_Year Party
Social Studies Project
Staff vs Student Kickball Championship
Hello Charlotte Upper Elementary,
I’m thrilled to begin my second year in the CUE. I look forward to working with all families, businesses, and residents of Charlotte to make Charlotte Upper Elementary the best 4-6 school possible.
Our school is very proud of the work we do and welcome you to our family.
Did you know...
- In the Spring 2016 M-STEP our 4th graders scored above all others in math and science in Eaton County, and in the top 3 in ELA.
- In the Spring 2016 M-STEP our 5th graders were the top two performers in ELA, math, and social studies in Eaton County.
- In the Spring 2016 M-STEP our 6th graders were the top two performers in ELA and math in Eaton County.
- For the second year in a row two teams from the CUE Robotics Team qualified for the Robotics State Championship Tournament.
- Our student community raised over $600 for local charities.
- Our PBIS program teaches students to be Safe, Responsible, and Respectful. We honored over 200 hundred students who exemplified those standards in the 2016- 2017 school year.
We look forwarding to you being with us for the 2017- 2018 school year. We will be embarking on many new adventures that are sure to enhance your learning experience like…
- Adopting NGSS standards.
- Continuing to promote Safe, Responsible, and Respectful behavior.
- Adopting a new 4th/5th Grade “What I Need” (WIN) model that will allow us to provide increased intervention, but also increased opportunities for enrichment.
- The creation of a CUE Parent Council.
We will innovate and explore new ways to provide the best possible education for all students and the best services for all families. I am looking forward to our 2017- 2018 school year.
Mr. Mark McGarry